Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

As a Christian do you ever feel the presence of God?

• Archer

Everyone who has chosen a god has clamed to have "felt the presence" of that god.

Christians are trained to imagine that they feel the presence of God.  I had that same training and felt what I was trained to feel, but I later realized that the feeling was coming from my own mind.  Neurological experiments have shown that mind-boggling spiritual experiences can be triggered by stimulating a particular part of the brain.

I have done.  Sometimes so strongly, it is overwhelming. 

Yes, often 😏  

I whined one day “I want to be closer to You, Father!”

And he said to me “I am in you and you are in Me. How much ‘closer’ do you want to be?”

I laughed.

God doesn’t leave the room - ever. Do you think the one who made the eye does not see?

Then another time I was whining about my weight issues, and he said to me “Are you complaining because you have too much to eat?”

Ask God to reveal his sense of humour to you. Then put your seatbelt on because he will.

• God

He licks my hand sometime....I'm dyslexic I meant dog.