In 2018 my doctor ordered blood work but I put it off for two years because I was nervous about my test results being bad. Was I wrong?

• D g

Only if the test comes back for malignant cancer that you have a week to live

Really stupid question

Troll alert.  Troll alert

if you dont want to do recommended things, then dont go to the doctors with problems or issues. Its a waste of time. Your right to not do anything but then you live with any consequences.

• Bob

So if there was a problem, it has had 2 years to get worse.  And with the pandemic, it could be a lot longer before you find out.

And if there was no problem, you have worried about it for 2 years (and perhaps longer since it could be a while before a routine test can be done).

My doctor said,``Now I put a lab slip for you to do lab work but you didn't do it.''

yes, you were .............