I left my lesbian girlfriend to date a guy for god, and I'm sad. ?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Your lesbian girlfriend is real. God is not real. Figure it out!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If dating a guy makes you sad, don't do it and get your girlfriend back

• rhonda
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Then dump him and find yourself a new gf 

would note the If I had been your old gf I would not want you back though as I would not be able to trust you

• 2 months ago

Your girlfriend will get you to hell, if you like this guy, keep it going! but if you dont, dump the dude so you wont have the feeling to cheat on him with her. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I’m sure God doesn’t care who you date; (S)He is busy running the entire universe. Don’t be sad, dump the guy and get your girl back

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Most females are bisexual or lesbians anyway 

• 2 months ago

Dating a girl, no matter what gender you are, is not a sin. Get back with that girl if you’re unhappy with the guy! :)

Source(s): myself, a closeted lesbian
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Being heterosexual is the only appropriate lifestyle choice.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

We’ve been telling you to leave that bigoted denomination you are in for a pro lgbt one. You’ve been given good advice about finding a pro lgbt denomination where you and your ex girl friend could have been married. Yet you ignored all this advice and are going for a guy you are not happy with. So this is entirely a situation you have put your self in and it is up to you to get your self out of it. The people I have sympathy for are your ex and the guy, not you. You have been told and know better. You wrongly left your ex. And this guy you are with you don’t love and you are just using him. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You sound immature and your autism is showing. No wonder why she hits you. You get on her nerves. You’re way too religious don’t go for a girl again because of how you act 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.