I left my lesbian girlfriend to date a guy for god, and I'm sad. ?

Your lesbian girlfriend is real. God is not real. Figure it out!

If dating a guy makes you sad, don't do it and get your girlfriend back

• rhonda

Then dump him and find yourself a new gf 

would note the If I had been your old gf I would not want you back though as I would not be able to trust you

Your girlfriend will get you to hell, if you like this guy, keep it going! but if you dont, dump the dude so you wont have the feeling to cheat on him with her. 

I’m sure God doesn’t care who you date; (S)He is busy running the entire universe. Don’t be sad, dump the guy and get your girl back

Most females are bisexual or lesbians anyway 

Dating a girl, no matter what gender you are, is not a sin. Get back with that girl if you’re unhappy with the guy! :)

Source(s): myself, a closeted lesbian

Being heterosexual is the only appropriate lifestyle choice.

We’ve been telling you to leave that bigoted denomination you are in for a pro lgbt one. You’ve been given good advice about finding a pro lgbt denomination where you and your ex girl friend could have been married. Yet you ignored all this advice and are going for a guy you are not happy with. So this is entirely a situation you have put your self in and it is up to you to get your self out of it. The people I have sympathy for are your ex and the guy, not you. You have been told and know better. You wrongly left your ex. And this guy you are with you don’t love and you are just using him. 

You sound immature and your autism is showing. No wonder why she hits you. You get on her nerves. You’re way too religious don’t go for a girl again because of how you act