Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 2 months ago

Do you think homosexuals are inherently bad people or is it just coincidence that they all turn out that way?

• Paul

Some of them are very good people in many ways. Having a psychosocial disorder doesn't make a person "bad". Trying to force others to believe that their disorder is normal however is just plain ridiculous.

• ?

I know factually that orientation and criminality are unrelated. 

• xyzzy

Actually most homosexuals I know are nice people. Some, of course can be catty or bitchy but mostly toward other gays. For the most part I find them friendly,helpful and polite. In what why do you find them "bad"?

• Rick B

I think that they are sinners just like all of us.  I think that just because you have sinful desires, you do not have to act on them.  If someone has those urges, they can choose to act n them, or they can choose to suppress them.  If they act on them, then they are comitting a sin.

• Dave

7-8% have a proclivity in that direction, I personally do not embrace “sexual orientation”