Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 2 months ago

Does psychic ability exist?

I am thinking of a number, between 1 and 10,000....okay, I'm thinking....still thinking.....do you know it?*

*The answer is below. No peeking now.

9677

IIE mean NO at Japan, psychic ability not exist. If anyone really psychic he can win several million dollars in challenges. He also earn much on horseraces, other sports betting, playing stock market, etc. 

You need to get a life! I consult famous clairvoyant Rosemary Price psychic UK, she is excellent. Whether I am another clairvoyance person or not don't matter to me, I too busy earning a living in a real job and having a fun life to care or bother with such stuff. Makes more sense to me to go to a real one when I need one than spend hundreds of hours on trying to be the same - and probable fail at it.  When my dog needs a good trim I get a dog groomer. I don't spend hours and hours learning how to do it and buying all the tools, I get a professional who is good at it, same with the clairvoyant Rosemary Price, she very good so leave it to her. 

We do have intuition. But it's not really a psychic ability. You know that sense of dread that happens right before something bad happens. I was getting ready for work one day and became overcome by a sense of dread. It was so debilitating I called in sick to work that day. I felt really bad for what had happened to my coworker, but even he said when I told him I was sorry for what happened "that he was glad it was him and not me because they would have raped me and left me naked in the woods that day. At least they just burnt his car and left him naked." Worse would have happened to me if I had been there. I was just 23 years old. He was only 19. I love you Doug Carlson wherever you are!! I am 62 now.

• Janie

yes it does but so many of the psychics are phonies.

I knew you were going to ask this question!

There is no real evidence that psychics exist. If they did exist, they could have collected several million dollars in challenges, e.g. that of James Randi. They would also have won many lotteries, won big bets of horseracing and other athletics and made a killing in the stock market. 

• ?

My guess was 10,000...

Just the same, I do believe in psychic ability, but I'm wise enough to know I possess none.

If by chance anyone guessed right (though I highly doubt they did). The question,  therefore comes down to what form of psychic ability it is. Telepathy or Clairvoyance?

You've already typed your answer, so a gifted person could either see forward to a moment the answer is revealed or go the long way and read your mind.

I guess the best way to describe it is a cloud thought. Any time we think, we draw subjects out of this cloud. The more we're familiar with the subject, the clearer it is to take from.

Topics are all part of the cloud so long as there are people with knowledge of it. The less people with knowledge the more the cloud resembled a thick fog.

The fog clears away the more people learn: some topics, words and genras are so well known that people just know about them despite never recalling where they've actually learned it from.

This explains the Thousand Monkey Theory as well as the commonality of the collective mistaken memory we know of as the Mandela Effect.

The thought cloud can also be used to transfer thought from person to person. But the two people would have to be on similar wavelengths. At least one of the people would need extraordinary mental power to pierce the fog, clearing the path like an arrow through smoke. This is telepathy.

Clairvoyance is different, as this does not require access to the thought cloud. In fact, it requires an alternate view of the 4th Dimension. Time is not necessarily set in stone, there's only probability in outcome. Traditionally when someone has a premonition it's generally the potential outcome but can be changed.

As much as we'd like to think we know it all, humans are still relatively young. With only 4% of the universe tangible to us, it seems a little arrogant to dismiss unexplored areas of knowledge as fanciful notions of our ancestors simply because someone decided long ago that anything that can't be tested with the 5 sense standard must not be real.

The trouble with testing paranormal phenomena is that we're often prejudice on the matter and know so little about it. People with these abilities often don't know how to use it so it's difficult to duplicate in a laboratory.

• I guessed 9600, so I was off by 77, totally lucky guess though, psychic ability has been flatly proven by science to not exist

I kept thinking it was 69, for some unknown reason.  But since that's not what you asked...

No, psychic ability does not exist.  If it did, people would actually use it.  I don't mean they'd use it to get spots on talk shows, I mean they'd get to the serious money with it.

But that never seems to happen, does it?  You never see headlines about psychics winning the lottery or breaking the table at a casino.  You never hear of a psychic beating the hell out of the stock market.  You never even see them with legions of teenage blue-eyed groupies following them.

If I had psychic powers, I'd use them to do all of the above.  So would you, and so would anyone else.  I wouldn't waste my time telling fat ugly divorced women that true love is in their future for fifty measly bucks a pop.

• I was thinking of 65...just missed!