Florine asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

Why was my question removed?

Out of curiosity, I'm just wondering why my question was removed.  For those who might remember reading it, I posted it a few hours ago about why people think anonymous users are trolling.  I had received only one answer and 2 reactions to that answer, before my question got taken down.  

I'm sorry if I violated anything.. well it seems I did. I just want to learn from this mistake so this doesn't happen again! I've read through TOS but I'm still not sure what I violated... Wondering if anyone could help me out? :) Thanks! :) 

Sorry to be annoying! 

(someone suggested I post what I asked here) 

Ok.. yeah, unfortunately, I am no longer able to find my question. Is there any way I can get it back? I've looked everywhere (..I think). I don't think I phrased it quite like that but I cannot remember (not very helpful on my part, I know), but it could be because I was asking for opinions. Thanks!

I'm really sorry for offending anyone in the updates. That really was not my intention, but I'm sorry. I can't really remember what I said in the updates... I regret ever trying to ask this question in the first place. I'm thinking that my question was asking for opinions, which is against TOS, so I understand now. Thanks and sorry!

• Sandy

It would be more helpful if you could quote your question exactly as it was posted.

If you asked something like "why do you think anonymous users are trolling", that would be a chatting violation. Asking for opinions and not factual knowledge will often get reported. 

Sometimes, the question seems rude or violating peoples’ privacy.

There is a very fine line between what your stalking Troll sees as "chat" and a genuine question or answer. If your face doesnt fit then it hits the dust many times. I should know.

• Daniel

Its a Chat Type of Question you cant Chat on here 

https://answers.yahoo.com/info/community_guideline...

• ?

You were ranting and you insulted at least one person in one of your updates. That is?why tour question, which was a lecture and statemebt, was reported enough that it was deleted. Yes, one as one of thecrepirters. Now you are spamming and exploiting the YA community again. Be very careful what you say in updates and how you say it.

some on here love to report others. I know someone who keeps getting best answer on any question and not one person can know everything