Why are people saying that couples in their 30's usually struggle with infertility?! In my 20's I thought ?

those were couples in their 40's.. or older?! So was I completely wrong or something?!.. My mom had her last pregnancy at 39 but went through menopause at 51 officially. We are Asian Filipina if that's anything. My dad is also Asian Filipino. 

"It's usually because that's when most actually try to have kids. They try to have kids and discover one of them is infertile. " 

That's true. I think historically and biologically, humans weren't really meant to live past 40's! If you're past 40's or even 50's you were considered gereatric back then! That's was even a century ago! 

"It's specifically the late 30's and more specifically women who struggle with fertility after a certain age. But there is some relation to having had earlier pregnancies. There's some evidence that it's easier to get pregnant after 35 if you've already given birth before. Much of the infertility problems are in people who didn't have kids in their earlier years."

Wow Foofa, nature truly is a strict b itch! Way to punish childless people (who desperately want kids but didn't meet Mr.Right un-

til much later in their life! ..But on second thought I blame society really rather than nature because nature is nature. I mostly didn't have children back when I was in my prime childbearing years because I was always financially insecure & I was mostly looking for a good, responsible & matured guy with no marriage & especially CHILDREN in his past but it was really hard to find after a certain age! The longest and last serious relationship I had was with a guy that was quite the opposite!

I do blame myself but of course there are things I life I can't blame myself for especially other people's actions towards me and their actions towards themselves and their life..   I can only control my own life really. I was spoiled and didn't realize things...

...On the other hand, I have a Filipina aunt who, in her second marriage (for a green card- sorry aunt!), had twin boy and girl at the age of 49. They used IVF proceedures. 

During my 20's, I didn't date much because of college, trying to establish myself financially AND I was very afraid of getting stis/stds like HIV, Herpes, Hep C, etc AND or getting pregnant by the wrong guy and him leaving me and not caring! I also wanted to have my own house or condo and all that stuff before I started having children! ...I really thought I had time but 

now that I am 36, I am still single and I am getting used to single life (not having anyone or anything to bother me) but I thought I wanted at least one child. 

But maybe life now has other plans? .. I want to be in control of my life! I wanted to experience being a parent but I may be romanticizing the idea too much..

It's specifically the late 30's and more specifically women who struggle with fertility after a certain age. But there is some relation to having had earlier pregnancies. There's some evidence that it's easier to get pregnant after 35 if you've already given birth before. Much of the infertility problems are in people who didn't have kids in their earlier years. 

Those folks haven't met enough couples in their 30's zxjq

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• ?

It's usually because that's when most actually try to have kids. They try to have kids and discover one of them is infertile.