Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationInsurance & Registration · 2 months ago

If I abuse adderall for a week, will it finally help me pass my written drivers permit renewal test?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Give it a try, see what happens.  You tried doing it sober (I'm guessing), so what do you have to lose.

Make sure you really, really hit the stuff hard, though.  None of this slight buzz crap, go full Motley Crue with it.  Pound that stuff until you see little purple Brittney Spears monsters crawling around, then take two more.

• car253
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Bad idea to abuse ANY drug.   Just study.   You can post your state for some help. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No need. Take it once or twice. The test is easy.  I did not study, did not take anything.  Adderall a few times is not really abuse.  Best not to take it but its not abuse.

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Go ahead.  It sounds as if your brain is already fried.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

If you can’t pass the written drivers test without adderall, you have no business driving. It is literally the easiest test I’ve ever taken. Just read the handbook for 20 minutes and you’ll know everything you need to know. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.