is feminism against diversity in education...?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

"is feminism against diversity in education...?"

Absolutely.  In fact the entire feminist and radical Leftist concept of "diversity" is to only diversify traditional values into alignment with critical theory.  Feminists want diversity of everything except where they reign supreme. Let's try having some MGTOW or MRA studies in college and universities for "diversity" of opinion there and watch what feminists do. You'll notice that they immediately rush to ban anything they disagree with by calling it "hate speech".

Jonathan Haidt, a classic Liberal, along with many others involved in academia watched this slow, destructive ideology creep into universities.  They ended up forming the Heterodox Academy to promote diverse viewpoints beyond the hive-mind, anti free speech, sjw ideology in education.

Here is one of his videos:

The SJW Worldview Explained in 2 Minutes - Jonathan Haidt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v69JWNJ1i2s

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Feminism is not only against diversity that would show different viewpoints from theirs in education.  But they are also against diversity from their viewpoints in politics, in language, in culture, and in thought.  Any diversity from feminism in any regard is labelled hate speech by feminists and those diverse viewpoints are then censored.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No, feminists are pretty adamant for more diverse classrooms. Encouraging women in STEM and so forth.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The left can survive only through censorship and bullying

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Yes, feminism is the new fascism. We need to eradicate the leftist ideology.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Diversity is like most things in that it's very localized. I can report in all honesty that within my immediate friend group most women earn more than their male partners. But this is L.A., they all work in film /television and most of my female friends intentionally sought out "starving artists" because "they're so passionate". I know this isn't the case even in most of the rest of the US. So asking just one person in one region about this is pretty daft. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Modern day feminism is plain stupid isn’t it

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

@Guardian: You're using way too many emotes. lol

Anyway, censoring opposing views is just how the left operates these days. They're like the religious right wingers of the 1980's, but a million times more censorship happy. Mass censorship is always to protect the status quo from a growing opposition that threatens the domination of the group in power.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

🥴 Im not even going to make the effort in researching your qualms because 10 times out of 10, other Feminists have a valid issue and youre just a blubbering idiot arguing over stupid, minor, crybaby crap.

😒 I hate being a bxtch... but majority if not all the misogynist men in this category.... whine about the most stupid, insignificant, minor things.

Shut up already. 🥴

🥴 You whine about women being:

-gold diggers

-wh0res

-and now feminists who dont like or want you. 😄

Wtf?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.