Don't you speak to the president that way he's the president right?

And for how long?

I love the circle finger joke and Sean's cutout sitting down.  Jackolantern and McWeasel cracked me up as well as Execution oh and yes he is still a dipsh!t

• Mrs H

lol, that was funny . What a joke. 

Long before he was president 

• Hayley

We should be able to criticize our leaders. They are not deities.

Trying to act all tough and badazz,  sitting behind his little  kiddie Playskool  table....with the YUGEEE Presidential seal,   just in case, anyone forgot he was the President. 

he's been such a  spoiled little  toddler lately , they made him sit at the Kiddie table. 

and what did the reporter do that was so wrong?  He asked him for the PROOF for the 200 LIES he's been tossing around. 

Don't talk to me like that!!!!!   I'm the President!   I'm allowed to lie like a f*cking moron all I want!

Have some damn respect for all the bullsh*t I am feeding you!

How DARE you interrupt my incessant lying with your  smallfry requests for the pithy TRUTH!   

GUARDS!   Have that man removed from the room and thrown down some stairs!

If he gets irate over that, wait till after he is kicked out of office and back into the real world and some one says to him, "You have the right to remain silent!"......BAM!

He might be the president but who cares at this point

• Sean

You don't mind if I sit Mr Donnie do you?

Yeah I know I'm a cutup

Oh look at the little man behind the big desk barking orders like he owned the place 

Why is there a circle above my presidential finger, and who's the bald headed small fry?

• Murzy

Respect for the position is a must.

• Yavan

He's still a dipshit.