Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 2 months ago

Can someone describing the contents of this picture please?

The picture shows a little girl with shortish blond hair, standing in an area of tall grass with trees in the distnce. It apparently must be either late spring or summer as she is not dressed in heavy clothes. She is wearing what looks to be a little sundress, or possibly a summer top with maybe shorts on bottom, but there is no way to know for sure as her legs are not visible. She has short blonde hair and she has a round chubby face. She is upset and looks to be crying, and is holding her hands infront of her. 

A toddler in the foreground in visibly very upset, her hands are clasped together in front of her chest. Her mouth is open, captured as she is crying. Her fair short hair are swept back from her face. She appears to be wearing a dungaree type of sleeveless dress, which is grey and loose fitting with a patch of white animal ears, just visible.

In the background she is encircled by dark green tress, through which patches of dazzling sunlight can be seen.

The colour of the grass on which the toddler is standing is lighter then the trees, and to the left of her the foliage seems to be as high as her hip.

• ?

Future antifa brat.

• RP

The emotion of a child.

A miserable toddler. Enough to brighten my day. I hate children.

I see a little girl about 3 years old. She's walking in tall grass, crying, screaming and wringing he hands. Apparently very upset about something.

Source(s): Can someone describe.... the not 'describing' .

Can someone DESCRIBE the contents of this picture, please.

I see a little girl, about two years old, who is standing in some long grass. It might be a field, or it might be a garden. She is not wearing much clothing, so I assume that the picture was taken in summer. She is very distressed and she is weeping, but the cause of her distress is not apparent.