Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAlternativeParanormal Phenomena · 2 months ago

If ghosts aren't real, how do you explain all the ghosts caught on Google Maps?

Multiple images of ghostly figures have been appeared on Google Maps street view. How do you explain that? They've been spotted by multiple people browsing Google Maps and images and reported by news outlets.

Update:

Google search for "Ghosts on Google Maps" to see the news coverage by the media.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I have never seen any on google maps but they do show up on street cams and personal cams often so why not? In the link of google earth, the first three were total crap. A google maps camera looks through the windows of a cafe in China and sees a ghost. Unfortunately, the Chinese think that all ghosts are female, with long black hair, a long white nighty and either a hell of an interest in their own feet or have a fecked neck. The next shows an obvious doll at a bedroom window. Then there are kids handprints on windows. As we all know, there is a worldwide ban on children putting handprints on windows so that one is very mysterious. I didn't watch the rest for some reason https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lSE9HU51_U

Youtube thumbnail

&ab_channel=MindBoggler

• We believers, why do you think we are?

No one can believe in ghosts, except after having seen them with their own eyes!

So, those who have seen them, we share the experiences made by others, and we do not need the supposed human science, to know what are these entities of spirits that manifest, because we know that they are spirits of Demons, Mutants.

Anyway, it is the spirits' faculty to be filmed by the cameras, sometimes they allow it, other times, the cameras cannot see them, because the spirits use a certain power at their disposal, because they were former angels of God, fallen for their rebellion.

• Dr. NG
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I can't explain ghosts on Google Maps. How do you explain referencing them and not leaving examples or a link?

• 2 months ago

Have you personally seen one of these? can you post a link?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.