m asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why did Democrat mayor Michael Hancock say not to travel, yet he did himself?

He said to stay home for Thanksgiving, yet travelled by plane himself.

• Gary

This is why they're called LIEberal left socialist demoCROOKS!!! You can ALWAYS tell when they lie because they're lips and mouth move and words come out!!! But never fear they're loyal supporters will NEVER question THEY'RE party and will faithfully follow the party mantra of "do as we SAY and NOT as we DO as the demoCROOK politicians STUFF they're pockets with taxpayer money while in office yet they're faithful flock NEVER question them or they're actions!!!

He's an anus and is going to be a one-termer like Trump.

Democrats are bottom-feeding hypocrites.

• ?

I don't know, I've been trying and trying to get a hold of him so he can explain but he won't return my calls,,, perhaps you would have better luck with that than I am.

This hypocrisy is common among left leaning politicians.  Group functions are forbidden unless protesting the bad orange man.  Here we have more of the same.  Travel is forbidden unless it is the ruler.

Most people are idiots and hypocrites -- rules only apply to others .

And that's why 2000 Americans a day are dying ,and 2000 more ,on top of that , will be left with serious health conditions that they will have to live with for the rest of their lives .

the rulers say do as we say not what we do, civil disobedience is a moral must