Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

After 10 months I've never met anyone with covid, and I work in an emergency room. I'm here to tell you it's totally fake.?

Hospital are getting paid $50,000 for each reported covid death. I've seen people mangled in car wrecks get listed as covid victims. No BS. 

Posting lies only makes you a liar, and I doubt that you would be proud of that. Besides, you're not going to change anyone's mind about the reality of covid.

• Git

I see Trump is rubbing off on you. Not only the fake news portion but also the loser part as well.

Your emergency room is in Kaliningrad?  XPEH

• ?

You lie..............

• J P

I would like to speak with the hospital administrator. Please tell me what hospital you're talking about. If you're worried about anonymity, speak with a colleague and give the name of another hospital you know has done the same. Thank you.

• Jas B

Do you really think anyone with an IQ bigger than their hat size is going to believe this BS from someone who hides behind anonymity?

Does the Toilet Janitor see much of the patients in E.R?

• ?

I also know this is true, very few people have died from this flu strain

• ?

LOL you Americans really have zero clue.

• ?

Your anonymity speaks volumes