Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

The evidence of election FRAUD is being presented. Why can't leftists just relax and allow the justice system to work?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

They’re the scum of the Earth and they’ve now managed to destroy America for every honest citizen.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

For every $ Trump spends on his Lawyers, he pockets $100 for himself.

Keep sending your donations folks.

Attachment image
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

It is,,,, where,,, got a link.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

They're afraid of being arrested for fraud. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's about wasting the courts time, and slowing things down - for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

There IS NO REAL evidence of fraud - therefore no fraud took place that simple!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I wouldn't worry about it -- For one thing, you don't know very much about this subject or politics and you come across as very dense and trite and butt hurt and whiny.  Also, you're kind of a little B*I*T*CH and you're boring so from now on don't post questions like this. Cease posting on this website for 30 days.  YES!  That's correct - it's an order and you shall not go against it.  No offense but you come across as a real F*U*C*K TARD and perhaps you are technically retarded but clearly you don't know S*H*I*T and it's embarrassing so it's best that you cease posting completely.  From now on you shall no longer post or go online.

• 2 months ago

We can’t stop it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.