Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

How to stop your period?

Once a couple months i will get my period and is could last up to 2 weeks ! Ladies how can i stop, slow down my period??? 

I have the nexplanon 

You can communicate with any local doctor.  

• Rick

I knew a young woman who was training for a marathon, her period stopped while she trained ...............

get a hystorectomy.........

• !

Its a natural biological process. You cant really stop it, unless you get a hysterectomy or something. A number of female birth control options will reduce the frequency and intensity of periods, but, honestly, if you're not on any of that and you still go two months between periods, you might need to see a doctor. Could be a hormone imbalance

• L

Go to an OB/GYN to find out why your periods last so long.

You could go on the pill without breaks (which people often think isn't ok, but is actually how it was designed). 

Or you could get an implant; many women never have a period while they're in.

• Tavy

See your Doctor, it is not normal to bleed for 2 weeks.

Update. The Nexplanon is well known for continual bleeding. Google it.