will credit be harder to attain in the future ?

I thik hat question was also asked by people after the 2008 crash and for a while credit was harder to get but then again after another while banks etc were slackening their rules .

In general this fluctuates a bit but is more determined by wages and the poverty rate ie the rules for who gets the credit won't change much but fewer people may have the income to get much credit.

Since the trend has been, for years now, that the rich get more of the pie and the poor and middle class get less, I don't know if that will change much - I'm hopeful that Biden can reverse the trend or at least make sure it gets no worse. 

Maybe a little. But so what? You have bad credit and always will.  Chase chomped my limit in have recently. Which means 97% will go unused whereas before 98.5% would. Not sure I will ever get over it.

• ?

we can't predict the future and have no idea

• Barry

Credit is a good servant but a bad master. When I was young you had to prove to your bank that you didn't need a loan to get one. Many debtors lead a miserable life avoiding debt collectors. Some lose all their assets. So if it does get harder it will be a very good thing.

• ?

it should be harder to attain now, a lot of problems are caused by giving credit to people that had no business having it in the first place.