My lesbian girlfriend hits me and punches me anywhere below my neck when i make her sad or mad. I know i cause her alot of stress?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • rhonda
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Then end the relationship there are plenty of other nice lesbians to have relationships with

• 2 months ago

Nobody has to abuse you if you allow it get help.they plenty office of victim violent so if she abuse you or he call the cops and ask for help one time that person been arrested never go back to her or him.and don't stop the paper for that person been prosecutor

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

Repeat after me. No one has the right to hit you under any circumstance. Your a human being and you deserve better than an abusive partner regardless of whether your a lesbian or in a straight relationship. It's her problem, don't let it become yours please.

• drip
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No it is NOT because of a stress or any thing you do.

This is all on her, she is physically abusing you. 

Either get her to go to therapy or get the heck out. Stuff like this will eventually escalate.   

You need therapy too. To realize you do not cause her to hit you. To build up your self esteem and to get out and function on your own. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

It is very rude of her to do that.

• 2 months ago

You do NOT MAKE another person sad or mad.  There may be a lot of stress, but you do not make her choose her responses (i.e. physical attacks).  Many women in abusive relationships, even men, take the responsibility for the abuse on themselves. They are manipulated to do so by an abuser who plays on their vulnerability.  You are the victim, not the perpetrator. You need to protect yourself because until she truly recognizes her own responsibility in this situation, nothing will change.  The advice to get out of the relationship is good.  Do so, immediately! and good luck.

• 2 months ago

Why in the world would you want to be with someone who hits you? Abuse always escalates, so if you stay with her you’ll wind up being familiar with all the local emergency rooms 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Never put up with with this type of abuse. This is not ok under any condition. Get help. If nothing changes leave her and don’t take her back. 

• Fred
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Just because you make her mad or sad is no excuse for her to become violent against you.  She is dominating you and making you feel like the bad person when in fact she is the bad person.  You have to make this behavior stop and the best way to do this is to leave for a few days until she works out that her violence against you is wrong and she has the problem not you.  Unless you make a stand her aggression will likely get worse and many in your situation end up seriously injuring or in an extreme case may even murder you.  She needs to realize that you are not her punching bag and that even if you love her if she will not stop this aggressive behavior you will leave her.  My sister was beaten by her husband and she left him for a month, and he had to promise he will never do it again and 30 years later he has never been aggressive towards her again. 

You are the victim here and she has trained you to believe that she is the victim and it is your fault she beats you.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

And why are you putting up with abuse?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.