Can we contact animal sprits on a Ouija board?

• ?

oh' Oh?

Look who's back? @.Elise, with green eyes?

Before you were in religion and spirituality, now you have come here, on the section of the paranormal because you want to say your Buffaloes? In the manner of Buffalo BiLL?

That said, you can contact the spirit whisky, and not drink with the bottle, but use the glass, so that you do not fall drunk, on the floor.That said, the Ouija board is a mediumistic portal, who uses it, gets in touch with the spirits of the Demons.

The truth is at the center, whoever has used the Ouija board, the spirit, or spirits, at the request of the person concerned will tell him his future, for better or for worse, and, surely after a short time, and something in the years to come, everything that the spirits of the Demons will have predicted will really happen to him.

This is a good opportunity to try, to believe! Auction the view, Doll!

• 1 week ago

It is not the board who has the skill, it is the user and any silly person off the street can not expect to use the ouija like a telephone switchboard. 

I was feeding a stray cat for nearly 2 years. She was a beautiful girl and very affectionate. Then she stopped coming around. I put it down to one of the neighbors taking her with him when he moved. A couple of years after that, I took the garbage out really early in the morning when it was still dark. I could still see because of the street light. When all of a sudden, I turned around and the cat was there! I was so happy to see her. As I bent down to pat her, she vanished. I KNOW she had died at that moment and had come around to say good bye. Having said that, don't fool around with a ouija board. If you have a pet that's passed, they will connect with you like 'my' cat did - or communicate with you in your dreams.

• Tom

Only the ones that can spell words

My mother and my brother used a Ouija board and never claimed to contact spirits. They just asked questions. Once, while I was away at college, they asked what was my girlfriend's name and were told Nancy Wilson. Actually, my girlfriend at that time was Kazuko Otaki from Japan, but neither of my relatives could speak Japanese, so they received an English answer that was wrong. Actually, the users consciously or unconsciously push the planchette to answers they want. They cannot give answers in languages they cannot speak and cannot give any coherent answers if they are blindfolded. Spirits do not exist, so no one can actually contact spirits of humans or any other animals. 

Hell yes, you can contact any spirits you want.  What else is a Ouija board for?

My Ouija has contacted the ghosts of Stalin, Elvis, Kim Il-Sung, the Dark Lord Satan, Hitler, Abe Lincoln, Emperor Hirohito, Mick Mars, John Lennon, Jimi Hendrix and Genghis Khan, just to name a few.

Yes I know Mick Mars isn't dead yet, but his ghost does that anyway.  That's how the Ouija board works.

Spirits aren't real, so you can't contact any kind of spirits in any way. Ouija boards are just toys. Some older people recall when Ouija boards weren't supposed to contact spirits. That contacting spirits nonsense is a recent invention. 

• Zirp

probably not   

• Dr. NG

You can with a Genuine Hasbro Ouija. Made of the finest cardboard in the mysterious Far East, with a GHO it's as easy to pretend contact with animal spirits as human spirits.

.

Forget about the board - only your mind is able to do that. Decalcify your pineal glant with iodine and Borax, avoid fluoride. 

Start a mental training with the gateway experience by the Monroe institute. I already see effects.

And use some DMT.

Source(s): The universe is not that simple people think.