How effective will the covid vaccine be?
- 2 months ago
It's too early to tell because of the following reasons.
1. They still may confound what you are looking for.
2. Duration of protection matters.
3. The results have been from the Summer and early Fall.
4. It’s not clear how vaccine efficacy may vary from person-to-person.
5. Testing can be variable.
6. What are the other outcomes?
7. A clinical trial setting is not the real world.
8. The data and results have not gone through peer-review by the scientific community.
- ?Lv 52 months ago
question should be which one ..
- Gordon BLv 72 months ago
At the moment anwyhere from 0% to 100% as they are all in testing.
- ?Lv 72 months ago
how will we know until they have one?
but honestly, it will be EXPONENTIALLY MORE effective the more people there are that actually take it.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Michael MLv 62 months ago
It will be about 95% effective at giving a person immunity to the disease, but since about a third of people don't trust the vaccine enough to take it, I'm concerned that the virus will be around a lot longer.
- KidddasLv 72 months ago
heard that Moderna and Pfizer are over 90% effective.
- Anonymous2 months ago
Astra Zeneca’s is about 40% effective. That’s the one that poor people will be given.