ugly asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

Why do dog owners think they are better then people who own rabbits ?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I would like either as a pet. I don’t think one is better than the other, but I see dogs as more as for socially extroverted people (since maybe most breeds are extroverted and many more people will talk to you when you are walking the dog), and rabbits are more the introverted person’s pet, since bunnies are naturally shy due to their status on the food chain.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Simple really.... they don't.  

• 2 months ago

Why do you "hop" to this assumption? This is a dark, deep rabbit hole you dont wanna go down. "Atleash" "fetch" me the evidence that backs this "ridogulous" claim. Before this situation gets "harey".... just know I'm a "boxer" and I practice "Jiu shitzu". This insanity better not be "rabbitual".

Source(s): Punny habit
  • 2 months ago

That makes no sense.

I admit I like dogs and rabbits both, but I like dogs more.  If you like rabbits more, that's fine.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I can only speak for myself . But I dont, I own both dogs and 4 rabbits that belong to my grandchildren .

And of course lots of sheep also.

As for my dogs they kill only wild Rabbits.

Attachment image
  • 2 months ago

What evidence or anecdote do you have to support this?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If you're not going to provide any proof of your claim then why even bother posting? 

• 2 months ago

I have never in my life heard anybody say this.

• Sky
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Why do you make up idiotic lies?

• 2 months ago

I feel sorry for the rabbit cause lots of dogs would like to chase & kill it.  I am no better than you, I just like the very large dogs.  Any animal we choose as pets is good.  Owning & caring for an animal builds character.

You probably will eventually end up owning a dog some day.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.