ugly asked in PetsDogs · 2 months ago

Why do dog owners think they are better then people who own rabbits ?

I would like either as a pet. I don’t think one is better than the other, but I see dogs as more as for socially extroverted people (since maybe most breeds are extroverted and many more people will talk to you when you are walking the dog), and rabbits are more the introverted person’s pet, since bunnies are naturally shy due to their status on the food chain.

• ?

Simple really.... they don't.  

Why do you "hop" to this assumption? This is a dark, deep rabbit hole you dont wanna go down. "Atleash" "fetch" me the evidence that backs this "ridogulous" claim. Before this situation gets "harey".... just know I'm a "boxer" and I practice "Jiu shitzu". This insanity better not be "rabbitual".

Source(s): Punny habit

That makes no sense.

I admit I like dogs and rabbits both, but I like dogs more.  If you like rabbits more, that's fine.  

• ?

I can only speak for myself . But I dont, I own both dogs and 4 rabbits that belong to my grandchildren .

And of course lots of sheep also.

As for my dogs they kill only wild Rabbits.

What evidence or anecdote do you have to support this?

If you're not going to provide any proof of your claim then why even bother posting? 

I have never in my life heard anybody say this.

• Sky

Why do you make up idiotic lies?

I feel sorry for the rabbit cause lots of dogs would like to chase & kill it.  I am no better than you, I just like the very large dogs.  Any animal we choose as pets is good.  Owning & caring for an animal builds character.

You probably will eventually end up owning a dog some day.