How good is Intel UHD Graphics 630?

I'm stuck between an intel and amd processor and if the integrated graphics in intel is good enough that's what I'll go with because I don't want to buy a graphics card. I use my computer mainly for programming and productivity.

If you don't game that should be fine for your usage. If you want to play games you would want a dedicated graphics card.

When you say programming what sort of prpgramming? games programming you may want a discrete gpu if you are games programming.  If doing AI you would have specific requirements beyond the normal and I guess would be familiar with what you need.

• ?

I've seen your questions before and I'm quite perplexed.

UHD 630 Graphics are about on par with a GT 740.

Question from people who boast these great ambitions about what they'll do with their computer but refuse to name the specific program are going to get mixed responses. The fact of the matter is different programs run the hardware in different ways. You need to check in with the specific programs that's you're going to use to see if they can take advantage of CUDA acceleration, the H.265 encoder, etc. Is file compression or decompression something you'll do because that's CPU intensive and it enjoys a lot of cores? Just because you don't think you need a GPU doesn't mean that you can't use GPU acceleration. Check in with the programs you're using because GPU Acceleration can sometimes be useful for software development. Generally Nvidia cards are the way to go but check in with the programs you're going to use first.

Programming doesn't need great hardware and whoever says it does is likely blowing smoke up your a$$. About all you need is a decent amount of RAM and a large SSD for good measure. You can do this easily with a Core i3. Many people program on Macbooks. However, there is always going to be some guy who says he does his best coding with a Core i9. Pay attention to the age of the forum because a lot has changed within the CPU landscape in the last 3 years.

You'll want to pay more attention to your monitor and look for something that's easy on the eyes since you'll be spending a lot of time in front of your screen. Maybe you should invest in a couple IPS monitors. It kinda seems like you're overlooking how exactly you're going to use your setup in which ergonomics and comfort are going to play a strong role. It's hard to type fast on a clumsy keyboard when your eyes are strained.

mini-ITX boards are for Small Form factor cases. Generally a mATX sized motherboard is the cheapest but there are some cheap ATX sized boards too. mini-ITX boards are usually a bit more expensive because there is a strong demand for a small PC. The only reason to go for a mini-ITX board is because you're doing a SFF build. 

Honestly you might as well flip a coin between the two processors you listed. The newer 5900x is clearly better than both by a mile, but it's a slugfest between the 3900x and 10900k.

• UHD 630 Graphics are GREAT!!!!

Abysmal, to be blunt.

A basic GTX950, the lowest of the GTX series from 2015, is several times faster. 

The UHD 630 has a passmark score of 1530, vs. 5380 for the GTX950.