Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 3 months ago

Will you be boycotting Hollywood for their treatment of domestic abuse victim Johnny Depp?

And them rewarding abuser Amber Heard

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Hollywood must be banned.

• 3 months ago

No... Hollywood has my support...  what happens in a Marriage has little to do with Hollywood..  I see a positive Hollywood...  future...

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

There is no proof that either of them were innocent of non domestic abuse.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

If Johnny Depp would pay my mortgage I would happily boycott Hollywood (even though I live there and depend on it for my income). 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

I pirate everything released by hollywood anyway....over zealous rich liberals dont deserve my money

• Bill
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

I was already done with Hollywood due to embracing role reversal feminism, promoting emotional weakness in men, and finding humor in the abuse of men. 

If all of that however wasn't the case I would surely decide to be done with them for ignoring crimes committed by the women in Hollywood, while not doing the same for the men in Hollywood. 

@Anoymous: You realize that most cinemas in the US are now out of business due to the government shutdown, right? lol

• Jake
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

A person can battle both domestic abuse and unjust punishments and accusations using the rosary of the Virgin Mary.  The more one prays for his slanderers the more will God and the Virgin Mary make the truth known.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Boycotting Hollywood? Lol. How would you achieve that? There is no single Hollywood. It's a term that covers the entire film industry. Your attempt to defend Depp and smear Heard is just pathetic. But by all means avoid going to cinemas if you think that has a cat's chance in hell of an effect.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.