is tinder not really for 40+ males?

about a year ago i was paying for tinder gold but i never had any luck on it with women, no one showing any interest...i'm a male in my 40s who has failed to find any female relationships because ive had many problems including mental problems....i did have many sexual flings with girls in my adolescence to say....but i have missed out on relationships and having a girlfriend.

i do get lonely living alone...................................so do i give tinder another try? or move on and forget about it? is there some other site i could try?

Anon- can you not answer the question? it appears your brains are in your backside.

• ?

No. Tinder is really for early 20-somethings who photograph well and are only looking for temporary partners. It doesn't even really market itself as a relationship building app. There are others that would be more appropriate for you. 

Primarily for the (pre)teens from what I do understand zx

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

Sexual flings?? You’re a virgin tho. 

If you have mental problems, I don’t think you should be seeking out a relationship. 

first of all, you're a troll. can you not get a life??