Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 2 months ago

Why would Americans celebrate a holiday about eating?

I know the answer to this. Because I got a certain smidget my finger cut off but yet I hear voices , almost died in and out of a restraint chair inside of a psychiatric hospital, was abused for 8 years on top of my poor finger, was once the most ugly, than everybody thought I got surgery, that's how beautiful I looked! I never lie! I was the most beautiful girl in the world, (except for certain face surgeries), but NO body beats my big booty, skinny legs, and pretty lollipop face with a skinny neck. AND then I was GENIOUS, but then GENIOUS A 2ND TIME, and then for whatever reason my brain experienced slow confusion, no undertstanding...or in other words...STUPID you freaking ***!!! Now I'm just mentally in the middle. Then i craved food before and remained thin because I was TOUGH and than disliked the taste of food (tried to eat but just couldn't keep it in my mouth without spitting it out right out of my fucki** control) and gained weight because I was SCARED TO STARVE. Therefore celebrate ME!!!!

Apparently you haven't seen the girth of our waistlines lately. 

• Robert

Why would anyone celebrate anything including Kim Kardashian's fat a*s?   People just celebrate the traditions and things that they enjoy.  It's up to you to decide what you want and don't want to celebrate.  

• Murzy

We eat special meals on holidays.

Imagine not knowing that every culture has a food/harvest holiday.