Anonymous asked in PetsCats · 2 months ago

Has your cat ever bitten you?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Yes my cat used to bite when I first had her, but she doesn't any more.

• 2 months ago

No its not.. ...... 

• 2 months ago

No. My cat never bit me.

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Yes. We divorced.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Yes... When my cat get hungry... Or angry... Lol...

• 2 months ago

Yes, of course. We have daily "hunt the arm" fights. I wear a sweatshirt and she loves attacking my arm. Some of her bites get through.

• 2 months ago

Yes, but not because she is hateful, but because I had to comb out a large knot in her fur as she wouldn't let me use the scissors, and it pulled enough that she bit to make me let go. 

• 2 months ago

Yes.  Many times.  She bites hard - there is no warning bite.  It started before she moved in with me (eventually she stayed with her previous owners blessing as she obviously wanted to be with me).  She bit when she wanted something.  She bit when she was annoyed.  Thankfully, she has stopped biting now, but will bite visitors who ignore my pleas to not tease her or stroke near her rear end.  What I tend to get now is her running along beside me doing a whining meow.  She is around 13/14 so really a grumpy old woman.

• 2 months ago

No. My daughter's did but just very lightly. He was scared because a service person was working on my daughter's oven and the noise really upset him.

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Only lightly because I pet her too roughly. She just bites very lightly to tell me that she doesn't want to be treated the way I'm treating her. Usually it's if I'm rubbing her belly 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.