Are anti vaxxers intelligent?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Some are yes

No amount of intelligence is enough to compensate for wrong "facts"

• 3 months ago

All those anti-vaxxers are all marked with small parts vaccine everyone got when they were a kid they all got their anti-polio and anti-diphtheria vaccine it doesn't make much sense to protect yourself from a killer disease. it's not the fault of vaccinations that the world is overpopulated and that we have all the problems that we do due to the overpopulation.

Instead of concentrating on anti-vaccinations concentrate on proper sexual behavior quit breeding

• Jas B
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

They base their claims on the evidence of British researchers in the 1990's, which was published in the Lancet by a Dr Wakefield in this medical scientific journal..

Twelve years of comprehensive additional research failed to repeat these findings.. Most of the co-authors of the study retracted the interpretation in the original paper, and in 2010, The Lancet formally retracted the paper itself.

Three months after the retraction, in May 2010, Britain’s General Medical Council banned Wakefield from practicing medicine in Britain, stating that he had shown “callous disregard” for children in the course of his research. The council also cited previously uncovered information about the extent to which Wakefield’s research was funded by lawyers hoping to sue vaccine manufacturers on behalf of parents of children with autism.

Yet the anti vaxxers still cite this original report as their evidence.

I am old enough to remember when children would die, or suffer long term serious problems from;

Measles, Ear infection: it is the most common complication could lead to hearing loss or make the person permanently deaf. Encephalitis and convulsion: brain swelling can lead to convulsion which can make the child deaf or intellectually disabled

Polio, shrinking muscles, for up to 1 in 100 people, the polio virus caused temporary or permanent paralysis, many ended up in iron lungs as shown below, and in callipers, which were metal leg braces.

TB which was a killer. My own brother spent 8 months as a small child in a sanitorium, tied to a bed, which were pushed outside every day, whatever the weather, as he had TB.  He was one of the lucky ones who were among the first to receive antibiotics and recover from the disease, although only one of his lungs functioned properly for the rest of his life.

I wish I could persuade them all how important vaccinations are and save them and their children from what so many suffered in the past.

Attachment image
  • 3 months ago

Very, it takes intelligence to see through propaganda.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

Some researchers believe that some people cannot physically handle vaccinations, and that, sometimes, they cause things like:  Autism,  ADHD,  etc, which are dramatically on the rise.  

Source(s): life
  • 3 months ago

Yes. Disease and pandemics have never been an issue throughout human history.

• wowser
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

They move their lips at stop signs

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Vaccinations have been good and helpful... that should not be disputed, however, the ingredients that some companies like MERCK have put in their vaccinations, like thimerosal, and human diploid tissue derived from aborted babies -- that should stop. It is good to know what we are putting into our bodies. Some people are trusting of everything. A 6 year old boy died recently in Lake Jackson, TX of a brain eating amoeba found in water. A lot of people purchase bottled water (like distilled) because they are more aware, and out of their knowledge and concern choose not to drink tap water, because of what they know. Should those who do not do research for themselves and trust everything and everyone blindly belittle those who do their research?

• ?
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Only if they enter Trump's name into the equation. Kamala Harris said she wouldn't take the vaccine if Trump said to take it. I guess that means she is an antivaxxer too. She acts like Trump made a vaccine, and the pharmaceuticals made a different one. I don't call that intelligent.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I don't care if others get vaccinated or not

But I'm getting vaccinated

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.