Teresa asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

What do you suggest for incredible stress?

I am unable to think clearly for all the stress I am experiencing with family problems, relationship problems, work stress, and being isolated with corona virus fears. This is driving me crazy.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Most mental problems have stress as the original cause. The one thing that helped me was the stressrelief.club  and now I am calm. I am finally free of anxiety, depression and stress.

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Write down all of the stressors you have. Then put the list away and when the stress and fear come, say to yourself that you put it on the list so you won't forget. Schedule a worry time. Pick a length time (15 minutes - 30 whatever works for you) and worry then. When they come back add them to the list and say that you can worry about it during your next worry time. 

• 2 months ago

ujyt uhrtuh yr5dy

• 2 months ago

Incredible relaxation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

i know this may sound simple yet walking has always helped me deal with stress. Start thinking about activities that pull you away from these problems. Start with simple increments of time to shut yourself off from these stressors, even if its 5 minutes.

• 2 months ago

sometimes there is no words for what I can do for you... sorry...

• 2 months ago

Pray.  Read the New Testament.  Start with the Gospel of John.  Count your blessings.  Ask Jesus to save you.   Take a walk.  If you can't get outside, just pace around your home.  Have a cup of chamomile tea.  Give up caffeine and chocolate and reduce the amount of sugar you eat. Call or text with friends. Hang out with us here on Yahoo Answers.  We'll keep you company. 

• 2 months ago

Establish a time out when you can clear your mind. Getting overworked can be easy. Having a plan to find relaxation is key.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Your doctor can prescribe something for you to help with that.

• get into a nice hot bath and pour some radox sleep range in or radox stress relief both work very good, i know stress is very common now.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.