Are you ever unsure if your tear was due to emotion or eye sensitivity ?

It could go either way. I'm numb so I'm not connected to all of my emotions, idk if it's from staring at a screen or because I'm sad

Update:

Thanks Mier, it was nice overall :) Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and Birthday!!! 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago
    Favourite answer

So beautiful, so soft, so vulnerable with kitty like eyes when you’re sad, don’t be afraid of me Pixiana I take you in my arms and keep you safe and kiss your cherry lipstickl lips

~Jacques

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

hey girly, do you remember you answered my questions before? the ones about being lesbo and into older women? well im back. i saw you just answered my question. lol

• Mier
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

Thanks for the birthday wish Pixie! Hopefully you had a pleasant Thanksgiving. 

• P.L.
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

I am confused at your question and cannot answer it.  I find it impossible to believe that ANYONE can actually not know the difference between tears caused by eye sensitivity and those caused by emotions of one type or another.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

Kung Fu is very relaxing. Could be worse I'm mean someone can throw a trashcan at you when your going 65mph 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.