? asked in Computers & InternetInternetGoogle · 2 months ago

Is Google is the best or Bing is the best?

I think google loads faster but Bing is more cozy. Please give me the reason why which one is good please.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Google is the best

• 1 month ago

Pros of Bing

Bing’s video search is significantly better than Google’s. This is the biggest difference between the two.Bing gives more autocomplete suggestions than Google does in most cases.Pros of GoogleGoogle’s shopping suggestions show up more often than Bing’s do, and they’re generally much better.Google’s Image Search interface feels a bit smoother when you use it.

• 2 months ago

Both Google as well as Bing are best in terms of search results.

• 2 months ago

Google is the best

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • garry
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

neither , you see the paid ads first , which arent the best , remember both are in business and make money out of advertisers , more you pay the higher in the listing ..

• 2 months ago

personal preference really.

• 2 months ago

The 'best' is whichever one serves your needs best. It's a personal decision.

• 2 months ago

I think for each person the favorite one will be Google but for me, it's bing having various tools. The comparison between them is not very easy. When you are searching for something straightforward, they'll both do the job. But when you are searching for some partial information, Google does a much better job.

• Ron75
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I use both but I use Bing far more as it seems to go straight to whatever I am looking for more than Google which will load pages and I may have to go through several pages to find exactly what I was searching for. But both are very good.

Ron

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.