Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 2 months ago

What do you do if you find out your daughter's doing porn?

I'd hope I'd raise my child better than to become a walking STD, thot, prostituting her body.

Suppoert her of course. My son works in a grocery store, we support his store. If my daughter started doing porn, I would try to buy her work if possible.

Is she doing porn or simply working at a given Gentlemen's club? How old is she? if she is over 18; the only thing to do is perhaps remind her of the concerns of that kind of work, Young women have appeared nude in movies for decades, Perhaps not porn but given movies. Then one day they win an Oscar. Then one day they move on to be a director. Then one day they call their parents telling their parents that they can retire if they wish. I guess I can see where porn is different because of the risk of aids of having unprotected sex. I would have a serious and respectful talk with her regarding all the health related threats and concerns in regards to having unprotected sex with others whom she doesn't even know. Perhaps do a web search and show her unbiased articles about the given subject which would reaffirm your given concerns. If she is a minor then

take steps to keep her from continuing to do this. As well as contacting the police if she is having this kind of sexual activity as a minor. Good luck to you.

Shave her pussy bald smooth 

Nothing unless she's a minor living under your roof zxjqp

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• F

Sell the rights.

you didn't say what age she is...  over 18 you can't do anything....  and in some cases here in the States, over 16 and you can't do anything...  leave her be...Unless ,unless she is on film attached to the Fire-hydrant and the Fire department needs to put out a fire... then you could ask her politely to stop,, just until the fire is out.... thx

Blame yourself for failing to teach your daughter to make smart choices.

no masterbate.................

• God

I don't have a daughter, but I probably wouldn't like it much.  Lots of women do porn for awhile and then move on to other professions.  That being said your role as a parent is to show your love for her unconditionally.