Where Can I Return My Macbook Order?

I ordered a MacBook Air 2019 from Amazon and I had 30 days to return it. Well it hasn’t been that long since I have the MacBook and it sometimes gives me issues. Since the MacBook is almost a year old, I got it in April and I would love it if I could find other places besides Kohl’s that returns amazon orders in 30 days. I am really late. But I have been having issues lately, and I really would love to know are their any other stores that I can return the MacBook back to Amazon? Instead of 30, maybe a store that doesn’t have a certain date or days to return it back. I am thinking it is late already. Because it is now November and I really need to know because I would love to have my money back. I spent to much on a MacBook that doesn’t work properly sometimes. I appreciate honest answers. Thanks to the ones who understands this statement. 

Amazon sets the return by date, not the store.  Any UPS facility, including their post box stores, works in my area as long as you have the preprinted Amazon return label.  But if you bought it last April, as I think you're saying ... it is likely too late and you'll have to go through the Apple warranty repair service.  -- grampa

You cannot return it since it has been more than 30 days.  If it came with a warranty, contact your local Apple store or authorized Apple repair shop to set up an appointment to take it in.  They should be able to run diagnostics and determine what the problem is.  It may be covered by the warranty.

You can’t bring it to kohls to return it if the return date has expired. You need a return material authorization number from Amazon before kohl’s will take it. Amazon don’t give you that authorization if it’s too late.