I’m struggling to get views on my Gaming Channel? ?

Hey guys,  

So last year I started posting again to my gaming channel on YouTube after having been inactive for a year. However, I haven’t really been able to get any growth on my channel and it’s been really frustrating for me. I mostly do let’s play videos on older games but with no luck. I’ve also been struggling with consistency because as a student in college, I find it hard to make time for videos. In addition to this I noticed that my average view duration isn’t that long (usually at least a minute or 2 from my usual 20min videos). 

Recently, I’ve decided to rebrand my channel (to SwimCat Gaming) because my original name (Zmiy) was too difficult to pronounce and did not have much of a memorable image per se. I also want to start making reviews, tip videos, and gaming news. Please let me know what I can do to improve because I’ve just been struggling so much and I’m not entirely sure what I’m doing wrong :( Any feedback is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

[Gaming Channel ](https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvQC5YRch4syoB1Oh...

There are way too many gaming channels on YouTube. Unless you do something that sets you apart from the seemingly infinite number of other gaming channels, you won't really see much growth. I'm not trying to burst your bubble, but rather give you a realistic answer.