Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 2 months ago

What could this be? ?

I have had this rash for over a couple of months. It is localized in one area on my body, which is my left calf. It itches often and bleeds when itches vigorously. What do you think this could be? 

Attachment image

2 Answers

  • 2 months ago

    could be zoster, shingles, could be a few other things, see your doc or a derm

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    You need to get it checked by a doctor. 

    Source(s): You need to go to a doctor to get it checked.
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.