Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCommunity Service · 2 months ago

For you, what is the measurement of a person’s success?

• kswck2

I consider myself successful right now, but only in the satisfaction that I can buy Anything I could ever want, for cash, Right now. And I know that I really don't much want anything. Never been much for fancy stuff, like a plane or a boat. 

Years ago, I went with a buddy who Wanted a new boat. Took me with him. I saw something I like but would never actually buy. Said in an aside to him,  that I could write a check for 90k right now and buy that boat. Stupid mistake as he used that comment to work a deal for His boat, got about 10K worth of free things for His boat, and I got calls for Me to buy a boat for 6 months.  

When what you think, what you do, and what you say are all in harmony. 

By the number of people whose lives are a little better because you were there.

1. You make more people happy than sad.

2. You are more often happy than sad

• GA41

If he finds salvation and eternal life.

"What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? (Mark 8:36)