? asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 2 months ago

How can I make this wedding possible?

I want to marry my fiance that I made up in my fantasy world. I want to have a cake and a nice place to get married. I want it to be private as possible. I want to be the only person there alone with my fantasy world. How can I make a wedding that only

I can attend?

Weddings are not fantasy. They are real. 

Sure. You can book a hall and buy a cake. You can maybe even find someone to officiate if you pay them enough. 

By canceling your imaginary wedding and living the life zx

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• Trish

Do it in your own mind.

• ?

Just call any hotel or other venue that offers weddings and tell them what you want. Negotiate price and hey presto you can have a solo wedding. 

Your fantasy world doesn't exist, by definition.

You can hire a venue and buy a cake if you want - it's your money. But your imaginary fiance won't be joining you, and it won't be a wedding. It'll just be you in a room with a cake...

• ?

Book the bridal suite at a destination hotel and order room service, including a wedding cake. {Bring and play your own wedding music.}

• ?

Gee, I don't know. You seem to have some trouble finding a stable place to live and employment. After that, you are certainly free to rent s venue, pay a caterer, buy a cake from a bakery. I don't know how your food from the caterer will be served by their staff while you are alone.

you can do that in your head. but it's not possible in real life. you cannot have any papers or anything. you have no one to witness you in this "imaginary world" either to sign proof. it's ridiculous. so, the only thing you can do is dream it up in your head and it stops there. i also suggest you talk to a therapist about this.