What is this on my foot?

Just wondering if anyone could shed some light as to what it is on my foot

I dont wanna go see a GP unless its an emergency especially currently, so I turn to the Internet for answers 

For as long as I can remember, I have always had an issue with my foot and dry/hard skin. Im wondering if this is just still part of that and something I've got to deal with or whether it needs medical attention more

They are holes, Im scared to scrap out in case they go deeper and I dont like my feet as it is

Any pointers in the right direction? 

I've had pedicures before but this has never come up as an issue to them... so I dont know if I am possible just overthinking it

Thank you, I've been using bazuka for the past 2 weeks and it seems to be helping, slowly getting rid of them! 

Bad photo, but my guess is they're plantar warts.

Keratolysis.  It's a bacteria that eats skin.  You need to see a podiatrist, not a doctor.  Treatment is a cream and new socks and shoes and possibly soaking the feet into either vinegar or Listerine daily.  It's not harmful and spreads very slowly.

Warts or just really bad callus