Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Trump pardons Michael Flynn, who was illegally prosecuted by Dems. Whom should Trump pardon next?

75 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

All the Trump children.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sorry moron, but your inaccurate claims missed the reality mark by a mile! Flynn was prosecuted by Robert Mueller, a republican!

• 2 months ago

Obama and Mitch...

• 2 months ago

If you can't see the corruption that is Trumps America there is no hope for anyone who would celebrate a convicted fellon like M. Flynn.  Flynn is guilty he plead guilty Trump like everything else doesn't understand what a legal pardon is, the high court will hopefully overturn this pardon, the only reason he did pardon his buddy is because Flynn can destroy Trump with his knowledge of what traitor Trump did in 2016 elections.  One crook cannot pardon another if the main crook has something to gain by doing so.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Ann
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

That goofy guy that's his friend. (Can't think of his name.) I hope the pardon doesn't prevent Flynn from suing. He should get lots of money for what they did to him.

• 2 months ago

He should pardon himself off the stage

• Elaine
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There's Roger Stone, Paul Manafort, Ivanka's father-in-law, Dylan roof, Kyle Rittenhouse  for starters.   It will be everyone except Michael Cohen who was involved in the Mueller Investigation. 

• 2 months ago

Flynn himself admitted twice in court he was guilty....and said to the judge the last time that he is praying to God to help him amend for his criminals actions against the United States.  These are his words.....lol

Besides, I hope Sally Yates becomes the new AG  and I hope she goes after Flynn again and when says I was pardoned, Yates should challenge the pardon as illegal since you cannot pardon someone or commit any act that you have the power to do, where the motive is criminality.  Trump only wants to make his own crimes go away by pardoning all potential witnesses against him.  In my view these pardons are not legit.

• 2 months ago

The pardon came before a judge had ruled on a pending motion by the U.S. Department of Justice to dismiss the case and Flynn’s guilty plea. Flynn had twice admitted to a federal judge that he made false statements to FBI agents about the nature of his conversations with Russia’s ambassador to the United States in the weeks before Trump’s inauguration in January 2017.

“It is my Great Honor to announce that General Michael T. Flynn has been granted a Full Pardon,” Trump wrote in a Twitter post.

• 2 months ago

Flynn was working in the Trump administration and at the same time working for the Turkish government.

A fact that he lied about to the FBI and plead guilty to not once but twice.

So where was the illegal part by Dems?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.