When will Yahoo bring back commenting?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Ahahaha I will NEVER release the prisoner elves!  Hahahahah!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Only after all the election dust has settled and Biden is actually sworn in.  Until then, Yahoo wants free reign to continue its four-year assault on all things Trump without having their bad journalism exposed through Comments.

• 2 months ago

Pathetic gag rule by the tyranical social media and browsing services (or dis-services)

• 2 months ago

Soon, they can't hold out forever, though I believe they might try to go subscription.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

it will never come back censorship is a one way street

• Audrey
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Hopefully, never. Comments were mean and hurtful 90% of the time.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Never I Hope I have not been abused since

so the Only way to abuse me is give me thumbs down 5 from the same person does not count

• 2 months ago

No one knows, since it was not Yahoo that disabled commenting this time. Verizon Media disabled commenting across the entire Yahoo platform and asked for feedback. They never said it would come back. If it does come back it might be in December after the electoral college votes or even January. YA is still pretty toxic. Psychotic people come out in droves over the holidays. More people are justifiably paranoid and upset with a plague raging world wide and a rising mortality rate. 

No one knows. 

• 2 months ago

Hopefully never. It has been peaceful since comments left with less racism and death threats on the site. Verizon has not made any comment on the subject.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.