Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 3 months ago

Football legend Diego Maradona has tragically died: did he score the greatest goal ever in the history of the beautiful game  ?

Still hard to believe he outjumped that lanky numpty Peter Shilton, but out jump him he did to deftly head the ball into the empty net, stunning! RIP great man.

RIP to the greatest of all time, that goal still makes me hard 😂, it truly is God's work for the unjust imperial Malvinas adventure, Ray Houghtons header in 88 is the only thing comes close,RIP say hello to God for me 

I still prefer Sir Stanley Mathews as the world's best soccer player

It's no surprise, in fact it's a surprise he made it to 60. He should have told the referee about handballing the goal, I suspect the referee didn't properly see it otherwise he wouldn't have allowed it. That was not a victory, morally, I don't understand it because it's not worth winning anything unless you did it fairly.

this sinner is not going to see God, he is going to see hell.  RIP?

I suspect you might be Scottish. 🤣🤣

Well if you are short, you have to reach the ball somehow. 

Football is for chavs.

That's my outstanding memory of him; handballing a World Cup goal... VAR came much too late.