Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOptical · 2 months ago

Can I exchange my eyeglasses if they do not fit?

I got my eyeglasses this month but I realized that they do not fit my nose. The glasses are too wide for my nose and keep sliding down when I look down. I cannot work or do anything with these eyeglasses. Will the Optometry let me change a different pair of eyeglasses if the frames do not fit? I also got them though Medi-Cal. Please help. It has not been 30 days yet since I wore them

• L

Call them and ask.  

• kelvin

yes you can and should

If it is a plastic frame, they will never fit. If they have pads, they may be able to be adjusted. Chances are the people who made them were paid very little for them which does not leave them much room to exchange them. Exchanging them nearly always costs them something. I suppose how much they owe it to you to fix this problem depends on how much help they offered you in selecting a frame.

The fit on the nose has very little to do with holding the glasses up. It's the ears that hold frames up.

You don't return glasses simply because they need to be adjusted.

Go back and get them adjusted, it's not a big deal.

• Tavy

They can be adjusted. Call them.

Yes you can exchange them out depending on the store policy. 

You should contact them and see if it is possible. or you can ask refund.

I doubt it, you can only ask. But usually when they slide down your nose, they adjust the arms or temple tips so that they don't slide down. They do that all the time for people, it's a common problem.