Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 2 months ago

So I want to get revenge on a person?

This person made a video of me humiliating me and I want to know what I can do, he sent it to a group of people I was once friends with and I think one of them sent it to others. I know exactly who made a video of me. Now the proper question is what type of payback is proper? I want it to be equal to what he did to me, I don’t want him to get hurt or suffer or cause legal damage. Does anyone have any ideas? Best and safest plot gets favorite answer. I’m also a Christian.

no payback, take them to court, tell the police

Cuss them out hurt them beat them up badly.

• ?

If you're 18 or over, you can do this yourself.  If you're a minor, get your parents to help you do it.  Get a copy of the video, hire an attorney, and take this person to small claims court for libel.  You say you don't want him to have legal damage, but that is the way to stop this sort of thing.  Being a Christian, that is allowed, but not plotting revenge.

• Mary C

It used to be a lot easier to "get revenge" back in the day before cell phones and the internet!  Used to be, you could go to a 'pay phone' and call the police, the fire department, child protective services, animal control, or the local pizza-delivery place...and make your tormentor's life a living hell!  Now, it is not so easy!

In this day, you best chance is probably a word-of-mouth-type thing like asking people who know him things like, "Do you know if he is he still torturing puppies?"  "Did you hear that he is drowning baby kittens?"  "Do his neighbors still not let their kids out when he is home?"  You are not actually saying anything bad about the guy...just asking a question!

Regarding Christianity...Jesus, Himself, got after the moneychangers in the temple & got really angry.  Righteous anger is okay! 

Turn the other cheek Christian

You be the better person go to the police and file a complain the creep..

the creep did not have your consent to be filmed.let the police take care of him.

Your questions here and what you do to your neighborhoos is not very Karma friendly...   try not to ask for advise because you do not actually care...  It is Thanksgiving time...   have a good one...

Get a can of silly string and put it on their car or house! But no do not get revenge, it is against Jesus' will. WWJD remember that WWJD (What Would Jesus Do) would jesus get revenge? NO!

Source(s): Catholic

Vengence is mine, so sayeth the Lord. Do nothing.

• ?

Most people don't watch such revenge videos and it's highly likely nobody will recognise you from it. I have to laugh at so called vigilante videos on the internet, they don't get many views and nobody searches for them. If I was caught up in something like that I'd shrug it off because I have the same parts as any male.