Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 2 months ago

when do u think Prince Harry will have a visit to England?

• JJ

There is no more Prince Harry... now he's just Harry of Los Angeles. They're probably already calling him Hank.

Not before the Pandemic is over.

I can hardly believe that anyone cares enough to take the time to type out the question.

Prince Harry and Meghan, who are now living in Montecito, have no plans to return to London in 2020. They’ll definitely be back in the U.K. at the beginning of next year, though, as the Duchess of Sussex is returning to London for her High Court case against the Mail on Sunday, which begins on January 11.

Ok let me get this straight: The queen owns a whole lotta land and estates on her own and ppl are wondering if he "will Visit? Harry doesn't have to visit. Im sure he's got a ticket anytime he wants to jet over. 

what is this Visit Rubbish he will come Home whenever it suits him

• I suspect he has reached a Duke of Windsor arrangement where he will only return when invited. 

• Clo

Not until next year. The Covid-19 pandemic needs to calm down for safer travel. Harry will be coming over for the Invictus Games and a court trial that was postponed because of the pandemic.

• ?

I believe he can stay in the USA for up to 6 months. I don't think he is taking out permanent residence in the USA.

He won't want to because weed is more legally available in some states than it is in the UK.