Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 2 months ago

when do u think Prince Harry will have a visit to England?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • JJ
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

There is no more Prince Harry... now he's just Harry of Los Angeles. They're probably already calling him Hank.

• 2 months ago

Not before the Pandemic is over.

• 2 months ago

I can hardly believe that anyone cares enough to take the time to type out the question.

• 2 months ago

Prince Harry and Meghan, who are now living in Montecito, have no plans to return to London in 2020. They’ll definitely be back in the U.K. at the beginning of next year, though, as the Duchess of Sussex is returning to London for her High Court case against the Mail on Sunday, which begins on January 11.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Ok let me get this straight: The queen owns a whole lotta land and estates on her own and ppl are wondering if he "will Visit? Harry doesn't have to visit. Im sure he's got a ticket anytime he wants to jet over. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

what is this Visit Rubbish he will come Home whenever it suits him

• I suspect he has reached a Duke of Windsor arrangement where he will only return when invited. 

• Clo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Not until next year. The Covid-19 pandemic needs to calm down for safer travel. Harry will be coming over for the Invictus Games and a court trial that was postponed because of the pandemic.

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I believe he can stay in the USA for up to 6 months. I don't think he is taking out permanent residence in the USA.

• 2 months ago

He won't want to because weed is more legally available in some states than it is in the UK.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.