Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 2 months ago

There is a rumour that Dr Fauci is Mother Theresa's son and that she helped supply kids to Epstein's islands. Any of it true?

is it islands or island?

@anony, and what did rudi giuliani say (that u'r referring to in this particular posts of urs)?

@wookman, sorry... r u jokin' 'bout somethin'? questin aksed u 'bout fauci; did it not?

Yes but George Soros was pulling those strings.

It wouldn't surprise me. The nuns are the priest prostitutes. That's why they wear the habit. To cover their identity. For one he is just as ugly as she was. He must be hers. I have read lots of stories about how evil Mother Theresa really was. I read she sold babies. So this wouldn't surprise me at all. If it's true I don't know. But Mother Theresa was not what everyone believed she was. She was filthy rich. Hoarding money while the poor she supposedly helped went hungry. She was evil so is Fauci. So they must be mother and sun.

Obviously being Anonymous you already know the answer.   Or if you do believe it then you most likely are a Donald Ducky.

• ?

No there isn't.  But thank you for asking.

You need to take a long break from using the Internet. Before you go, let me show you from the Bible how you can know you have eternal life.

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him for it. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

Its just as true as everything else Giuliani says.

What ever drugs you are on, stop.