Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 months ago

How to stop being anxious about pregnancy everytime I do anything with a man?

Okay, so I'm an adult. I understand basic sex ed. I never do anything I'm not prepared for emotionally, but I have an anxiety disorder, so whenever I do anything even slightly sexual with a guy I get so worried that I'm going to become pregnant as a result even if logically it could not happen.

Like...I let my boyfriend finger me on the 20th, no semen on his fingers at all, and then I gave him a handjob, and he did not get any *** in me, but now I'm sitting around waiting on my period anxious as hell. This happens everytime. I'll get nervous I misremembered a detail from thr sexual encounter, like "oh what if *** got inside me without me realizing it??? what if I absently touched myself after touching him at some point and got his *** in me??" and will get hyper conscious of every physical sensation I feel worrying it's a pregnancy symptom even though I know it's too early for symptoms anyway. It's so stupid! idk

Luck=Moloch=demon.Gov't is killing you with highfrequencyelectricity. Theotokos Virgin Mary gave prayers to "Schema-nun Antonia" on how to save aborted babies from hell. If you pray these prayers diligently, aborted babies are released from hell. On each painted nail there are forty demons. Smoking is censer to the devil.Using foul language calls upon Pagan deities (aka demons); Holy Spirit departs on seven meters. People who use drugs see demons who cleverly disguise themselves as ghosts and aliens.America will be last country to switch to Euro (antichrist's world currency). Contraceptives = abortion;using contraceptives for one year = five aborted kids.Miscarriages happen because of high heels; cesarean because of pants (second generation cesarean will be infertile).Unbaptized aborted/miscarried/unborn babies burn in hell until Final Judgement; if pregnant, keep the kid and deliver at home because kids are chippedusing IVs and vaccines in hospitals. Dentists and doctors chip patients secretly. Ultrasound leads to mark of the beast; don't do ultrasound, please. Abortion leads to breast cancer; a demon is released from hell for each aborted kid. Dogs can become possessed; don't keep dogs inside your home [Pelageya of Ryazan]. Walmart has technology to administer mark of the beast to those who have cat bacteria in their stomachs/brains; stay away from cats [Athanasius 3rd of Constantinople]. Next false flag is the Statue of Liberty. Above earth there is ice (dome); when rockets go up they bring ice down from upper sky to lower sky; ice stuck in lower sky will fall on us during Apocalypse. Earth is flat; earth stands on three stalactite pillars (The Most Holy Trinity); pillars stand on water at zero Kelvin; underneath this ice there is a bubble; and then the abyss. Zodiac is planetary prison of demons; don't believe in horoscopes or you'll exhibit the traits of the trapped demons. Most thoughts and dreamsare from demons; demons never do good. Sleep fully clothed; pray the Jesus prayer. Pray to your guardian angel to have normal sleep. Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov was the last prophet before Apostle John (who wrote the Book of Revelation), Enoch, Elijah, resurrected Seraphim of Sarov, and resurrected Sergius of Radonezh will preach against the antichrist. Humans were created about 7530 years ago. Birds participate in time creation. It's a sin to kill birds. Dinosaurs live under our level; they will get out through sinkholes and lakes; to kill them, go for their nerves. Save the birds; but kill the dinosaurs. First dinosaur will come out of Volga River in Russia. Scientists don't see dinosaurs under our level because of radiation. Sinkholes happen because people dig for resources underground and because earth is heating up. Demons grow human skin (from a sample taken during abduction) and put it on so as to look like us. Demons will invite peopletobehealedinsidetheirUFOs; those who go will be like zombies after. Gov't provides demons with diamonds and allows demons to abduct people. If you're being abducted, slowly pray the Jesus prayer. Don't panic. Demons use diamonds and souls to power their UFO craft. The bigger the diamond, the more it lasts. Demons have 4 UFO bases: 1)moon 2)inside fake mountain Kailash (Tibet) 3)in lake Baikal in Russia 4)in Atlantis which is underneath double ocean floor of Mariana Trench (Pacific Ocean). There are no aliens. Nobody lives on other planets. Airplanes that go down are hit by demons because they need the airspace to fight Jesus. Antichrist is pale with red eyes. He's possessed by Satan since he's 12 years old [Lavrentiy Chernigovskiy]. He flies super fast; deceived people will say: "Christ is here; Christ is there" when he's flying from one city to the next very fast. He wears gloves to hide long nails. He'ssurrounded by demons who appear as angels of light. Antichrist will trick people that he can do mountain moving and resurrection using holograms/hypnosis; fire from the sky is real because of pollution gases in the atmosphere. Antichrist will have food only for 6 months; then he will feed his 666ed people flourfrom mashed up turtles (Tavrion Batozskiy), but this won't be enough because 666ed people are 10 times as angry and 7 times as hungry as normal people even though 666ed people became shorter (3-4 feet tall = 80 - 120 cm)because nanochips do function of organs (organs diminish) [Nilus Myrrhgusher]. If you have a lot of nanochips in your forearm, then you will not be able to make proper Orthodox sign ofthe cross (last mercy for you will be to cut yourforearm off). Nanochips are sprayed by the gov't usingchemtrails; they're also in gov't food andmedicine; so, eat food from your own garden. In case garden is destroyed by ice from the sky, have chickens for eggs and goats for milk (Paisios). Lipstick contains cells of abortedfetuses, dog fat, and placenta; human fleshis in McDonalds, Pepsi, toothpaste, antiaging,anticancer, vaccines, perfume, etc.; that's why you should not be using anything that modern society has to offer. You're better off hiding within a 10-15 people group in order to escape Apocalypse. During Apocalypse,Christians will eat dirt from under pussywillowtree as it's filled with tears of Theotokos VirginMary; this water will flee if a 666ed person tries to get it. Barcode is Druid black magic curse; QRcode is Mayan curse; when food is scanned, it becomes dead because laser is a substance from demons. Don't go into a UFO to be healed by demons. Unforgivablegreen666 is given by isotope rays on wrist or forehead when people stretch hands to receive small plastic grey card with no name on it (WorldPassport). It doesn't just have to be during this procedure (could be anything you sign up for or anywhere where there is a secret scanner); biometrics (fingerprints, eyescan) or getting picture for passport are very dangerous because they could mark you secretly. GabrielUrgebadze said thattheydoitonindexfingerwhenthey scan your finger. Basically, trytoavoidnewdocuments at all cost. Policewill microchip and isotope ray people on highways. Chipped people will be influenced by computers to take grey plastic card; but when they do, greenmark by isotope rays is given on forehead/wrist. Food stores will isotoperaypeopletoo. Antichrist will also release prisoners/insaneasylumpeople tomarkpeople. Reject 666 at all cost because it leads to permanent hell. If you're about to be marked, pray the Jesus prayer. Hide with OrthodoxChristians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can'ttrack you; burn documents because they're fromSatan. TheMostHolyTrinity gives you a name during baptism; devil gives an antiname during antibaptism (ex. SocialSecurityNumber). People who die with these Satanicdocuments go to concentrationcamp in hell to await FinalJudgement; once the BEASTComputer is burned down, souls will be released for FinalJudgement. That's why you should give back documents of your deceasedrelatives back to the gov't so that the gov't cancels these digital antichristiannames given during antibaptism by the beastsystem; or just burn thesedocumentsbecause gov't could get upset and could send demons to mark you because of this outright act of defiance. Prophecy from halfamillennium ago describes FinalJudgement like this: Jesus was very upset with people who had littleboards (plasticcards) in their hands because they wanted discount from the antichrist. Givetocharity in the name of ArchangelMichael; he rescues people from temporaryhell twice a year [at midnight September18-19 and similarly on November20-21; pray at these times on your knees remembering the deceased by names (adding "and relatives by flesh up to Adam") so that they arerescued if they're in hell] (orbringsthemupalevel, that is, to a level with lesspunishment;eventually, people arefreed). Feed thepigeons;when pigeons bowdown, people are savedfrom temporaryhell. It's a big sin to rememberthe deadwithwreaths (because demons put thesewreaths on their necks if they're inhellwith theirwrists tied up behind their back while hanging by their wrists), meat,alcohol,sweets,andworldlymusic. Demons printiconsof saints/crosses/8sidedstarofVirginMary in newspapers/products so that you throw these newspapers/products in the trashblasphemingthesesaints. Crosses on solesofshoesandbackofpants are blasphemy. Demons makecarpets with crosses and put them on sidewalks so that people walkoncrosses. Playingcards mockhow Jesus sufferedonthecross: clubs(cross on which Jesus wascrucified), diamonds (fournails Jesus was crucifiedwith), hearts (sponge with vinegar that Jesuswas given to drink),spades (spear with whichJesus waspierced).Cremationisdevilworship; onlyblasphemers suchasLenin should be burned; if Lenin is buried, earth will be polluted, and China will attack Russia because of this. AfterChinaattacksRussia, RuskiOrthodoxTsar (shown by resurrected SeraphimofSarov) willcome topowerinRussia;this Tsar will slay traitors insideChurch andgov't; asaresult, Russia will be the only country not under the antichrist.Ecumenism=263heresies;each heresy leads to hell. In 2006 in Moscow (that's why Moscow will sink),representatives from most religions signed a document where it says that all religions worship the same SupremeBeing [aka thedevil]. Priests who participate in ecumenism/COVIDrestrictions will have Pagans walking on theirheads in hell. ArkhimandriteAntoninKapustin left a prophecy that Church of All Russian Saints in Gorny Monastery, EinKarem, Israel will be blessed by forerunner of antichrist; pseudoPatriarchKirillofRussia and MarkofBerlin blessed thischurchin2007. Whenpriestspray forcurrent gov't (insteadofprayingfor futureTsar),Jesus getsupfrom Histhroneand turns Hisback tothem. DryLindens leaves(bathbroom)toeatduringfamine.

Source(s): Womenwearheadscarvestiedatthefronttopreventheadachesfromskypushingdownandtopreventthroatcancer. Megatsunami forNewYork willbe400 meters;then engulfed-in-lava LosAngeles willbe floodedtoo; also, asteroid destroys Gulf of Mexico; onlyAlaska (soonwilljoinRussia), Eurasia, and Africa remain (obviously without coasts). 1stbigearthquake in Russia; 2nd bigger one in China (willbesplitinhalf;peoplewillfallinto this hole;radiation!); 3rdbiggestwillbeintheUSA (GreekOrthodoxmonkElidiyfromAfrica). Mutantsfromgov’tlabswillescapeaftertheearthquake; youneed guns/ammo todealwiththem; if gov’ttries totakeyourgunsaway, givethemonewhile leavingthreehidden (to deal with mutants). If gov’twilltakeyoutoaconcentrationcamp, have a bag of old very worn warm clothes (so that they won’t be stolen when you’retakingashower)and specialcuptomeltsnow. If the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her ancestors go to heaven (saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov = Archangel Uriel); forgive me

You can worry about what if this what if that what if the other thing all day long until the cows come home. You can avoid all of that heartache gut-wrenching worrying if you just take birth control pills. Take responsibility and take control.

Simply stop engaging in any sexual activity at all zxjqfk

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

Sperm can’t survive when it’s subjected to air. So the *** on the fingers part shouldn’t worry you, I’d be more worried about catching diseases than being pregnant 

• ?

1. Get into counseling and under a doctor's supervision for your anxiety.  This is a treatable problem.  

2. Get on hormonal brith control and also use a condom. If you are an adult and even thinking about sexual activity, you should be on some form of birth control.  There are several different options (a lot of different pills, implant, injection, IUD, etc.) that are extremely effective.  Plus, a condom is also extremely effective on its own.  Combine the two and there's not chance of conception.

I've had a couple of girlfriends that restricted any physical contact to my receiving only oral or handjobs from them and they kept me happy while she had no risk of pregnancy. Likewise, I filled their needs primarily by performing oral on them with a little finger action. There was absolutely no risk of them becoming pregnant and their needs were more than filled. 

• Jill

Deal with the anxiety disorder. 

Anxiety disorders can be treated with psychological therapy, pharmacotherapy, or a combination of both.

Learn to relax and open your legs 

He will use condom and you need to be penetrated so your anxiety disorder can be cured 

Once he plows you and shoot his load inside your hole and after you orgasm you will feel better and thanks yourself for being a women 

If you are this upset about getting pregnant, just do yourself a favor and stop having sex. You are going to drive yourself nuts otherwise.

• helene

Fear is an emotion too. If you experience FEAR after every time you do anything remotely sexual, you are not "emotionally prepared" for any sexual activity. You're just in denial.

You might need some/more medication for your anxiety disorder. It's not possible to TALK you out of this, as you well know.