be supplied with address?

a plumber walked off the job causing hundreds of pounds in damage by way of flooding. the paper where he advertised his services has his address but will not supply me with it without me getting a court order. it is not worth spending on a lawyer...what court do i go to to issue a court order to the newspaper forcing them to release the address of the plumber

1 Answer

  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

    A solicitors letter in the U.K. will not cost you hundreds of pounds. They will contact the paper. You could put his name on FB and see if anyone knows him.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.