Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 2 months ago

do I have COVID-19?

I have bad dirrehea lasting 3 days. Everytime I wake up instantly I run to the bathroom. Now it happens everytime I eat something... I ate salad today and I had dirrehea again. I have dirrehea,  chills,  and stomach pain. mmaybe fever i dont have a thermomter ugghh my stomach!! what the freak is wrong with me!!?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

For everyone answering that it sounds like flu, you don't understand the definition of flu.  The flu is a respiratory virus, not a gastro virus.  A flu shot will not prevent GI viruses.  When people use the term "stomach flu," they're referring to GI viruses- there's no actual stomach flu.  "Flu" is short for influenza, which again, is a respiratory illness.

Some people with covid do experience GI symptoms.  You should call your primary care doctor and ask for his or her advice on what to do.  You could have food poisoning or a gastrointestinal virus, like norovirus or rotavirus.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sounds like a version of the flu.  Did you get you vaccination? guess not so now you got 9 days of this hell to deal with...before it is through your system.  Covid has different symptoms. Google it.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Covis is a respiratory illness not a stomach bug.  You may have a regular flu. Since its 3 days you should goto the doctor

• Olive
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Probaly the stomach flu

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

does it smell bad while you are pebble dashing the porcelain ?.

if yes it's more likely Ecoli, bin the salad, that probably caused it. 

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

you still don't have C-19

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The first signs are loss of taste and smell and extreme exhaustion.

Yours sounds like a tummy bug .take Imodeum.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.