Do you watch paranormal videos on youtube?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

I used to all the time, now not as much. I mainly watched Life of Luxury even though I'm sure most/all of it was fake, I still got tense sometimes during the "scariest" parts of the videos

• 2 months ago

It would wonder it's real or not.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not really. Doesn't really matter to me.

• 2 months ago

Yes, I love watching ScareTheater 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Yes, sometimes.     

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

I really hate Buzzfeed, but Buzzfeed Unsolved is actually funny. It's two guys, one believes in ghosts (Ryan) and the other doesn't (Shane). They discuss crimes, visit and sometimes stay at 'haunted' locations in an attempt to prove or disprove paranormal activities, and there is so much banter between the two of them that is actually funny and entertaining. Ryan is always so jumpy and scared and therefore experiences all the typical ghostly demon type stuff you come to expect from shows like this, and Shane calls out and is confrontational with the supposed demons and ghosts to get them to try and prove their existence and even goes as far as daring them to try and kill him. Like I said, I hate Buzzfeed, but holy **** do I love this show. Picture shows example of just how different these ghost hunters are. Ryan, left. Shane, right.

Attachment image
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No.  If I want to watch videos with nonexistent characters in bizarre fictional stories, I watch cartoons.

• 2 months ago

Why would I waste my time? They are ALL fake

• 2 months ago

Nope. I never watch anything on Youtube that says it is real but can be created by computer. 

• 2 months ago

Yes, every so often I do watch spoopy videos.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.