What is the best life advice you could give anyone? ?
Could be anything.. a quote? Philosophy.. anything
- Anonymous2 months ago
always think thoroughly before you make your move. weigh everything carefully then make your choice.
- Mark AstoforoffLv 43 months ago
Be true to yourself, don't let people railroad you.
- giginotgigiLv 73 months ago
Simply, love endure forever.
- Anonymous3 months ago
it's not a one size fits all proposition. Everybody is different. The best advice you give to a particular individual might be the worst possible advice you could give to someone else. One of the problems with this culture is that we expect everybody to 'fit in' to some arbitrary standard of how people should live their lives, what their values should be, what their goals should be, etc. It doesn't leave much room for individual expression or creativity.
Some of the people who have contributed the most to a culture or society but might have been "different" or even "weird" in some people's estimation...Leonardo DaVinci, Newton, Tesla, Einstein, Beethoven, Mozart, Van Gogh and others are some from the past that come to mind...some of those unique individuals might never have made their contributions to civilization had they gone to a mainstream psychiatrist of today, been given a diagnosis of some sort of 'personality disorder' or 'mental illness' and put on some brain-damaging Big Pharma psychiatric drug which might have robbed them of their creativity, passion and motivation to pursue their vision.
You should never assume that you have the answers for every individual out there and try to give them "advice' based upon that assumption. We should all be considered as individual as our fingerprints, although some people would prefer to submit to society's arbitrary standards. But even they may be much more individual than they realize.
So, if I was forced to give anybody any advice at all, it would probably be to seek one's own truth and purpose in this life and attempt to be guided by an untainted and uncorrupted heart... and vision. It's too easy to be led astray by questionable authority figures with their one-size-fits-all dictums on how a person should live his or her existence.
One must be one's own authority, ultimately, or else confront the realization at some point, perhaps when it's too late to do anything about it, that the life one has lived actually belonged to somebody else.....
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- All hatLv 73 months ago
Make love a priority - don't just wait around for it like it's some optional swag in life.
- Christin KLv 73 months ago
A quote from the silent film star Mary Pickford is the best advice I've ever heard: "You can have a fresh start any time you choose, for this thing we call failure is not the falling down, it's the staying down."
- Michael MLv 63 months ago
You will only find what it means to live when you decide to live for someone else.
- Anonymous3 months ago
Respect people and they will respect you back. be your self.
get educated . to get ahead in life. do not depend on others.
never get in a religion that will dominate your life and mind.
- j153eLv 73 months ago
1. General check list/ongoing map: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_o...
2. Regular, modest IRA, etc. deposits in a compound interest account; check the advantages of the earlier the better deposits online.
3. Love God, colleagues as Self, honor parents.
4. Avoid all drugs, porn, gambling, promiscuity, and binge drinking.
5. Moderate, regular exercise, good diet, portion control, 6-9 hours rest/sleep daily.
6. Some guidance in books such as The Path of the Higher Self; The Great Divorce; Autobiography of a Yogi; Answers, by Mother Meera https://www.mothermeera.com/ ; Beams from Meher Baba; For Couples Only; A Warrior's Path; The Following of Christ, by Gerard Groote; Autobiography, by Saint Therese of Lisieux; Pray, Hope, and Don't Worry.
- Felonious MonkeyLv 73 months ago
Practice brutal self-honesty. If you can do this it's like having a superpower.