How to wake up during night feeds for newborn twins?

My twin boys (Alexander and Shawn) are 2 days old and I have a hard time waking up for night feedings because I am a deep sleeper. I have set 2 alarms and it didn't work what should I do? I feel like a terrible mother because I can't wake up during the night to feed my boys. PLEASE HELP! im desperate. 

Buy a louder alarm clock. 

• ?

I used an alarm called a "screamin meanie" when I was a trucker. very effective

Get yourself an oldfashioned alarm clock, one that has the bells that will ring when the alarm goes off. That will get you up.

• ?

First, call your pediatrician.  It is vital that babies that young eat regularly.  They may have some good advice.

Are the 2 alarms near your bed so you only need to reach over to turn them off?  Bad idea.  Put them far away from your bed so you need to get up to turn them off (and don't use sleep mode!)  Keep warm slippers close by so you won't be afraid of your feet getting cold.You may be someone who won't wake up to noise.  Click on the link below for other ideas such as a vibrating pad or flashing lights.  They even suggest drinking lots of water so your bladder will wake you up.  Good luck--but make that phone call right away!

Have their father wake you when they cry out of hunger.

Put them in the same room where you sleep, as near the bed as you can.

Got a friend with insomnia? Phone call.